Water Filtration Systems recommended by Conservation Solutions Corporation are designed to meet the needs of your specific application. There are many options for filtration to remove different size solids in your system.
Water Filtration Issues
- Are you struggling with dirt & debris building up in your cooling tower, evaporative condensers or cooling systems?
- Does your water supply have dirt & debris in it when it comes into your building resulting in clogged nozzles and fouled equipment?
- Are you spending too much on chemicals to control bacteria and Legionella?
- Are your energy costs high?
- Are labor costs getting out of control because staff is spending too much time cleaning equipment?
Vortisand® Microsand Cross Flow Filtration Systems
VAF™ Automatic Screen Filtration Systems
Water Filtration Systems recommended by Conservation Solutions Corporation are designed to meet the needs of your specific application. There are many options for filtration to remove different size solids in your system. Weather it is the building water supply, process applications, the cooling system condenser loop or chilled water loop, hot water heating system or heating system, Conservation Solutions Corporation will provide a solution for your specific needs. Products include bag filters, separators, sand filters and other filtration devices that can be matched to your specific filtration requirements.
- Chilled Water A/C Systems
- Industrial Cooling Towers
- Evaporative Condensers
- Waste Water
- Process Applications
- Whole Building Filtration
Benefits of Filtration
- Reduces solids and fouling problems in cooling water system piping and equipment
- Reduces labor costs associated with manual cleaning of tower basins, chillers, condensers, heat exchangers and boilers
- Improves performance and efficiency of heat transfer equipment
- Reduces energy costs
- Reduces environmental impact associated with solids and chemicals discharged into the sewer systems by minimizing or eliminating the discharge of these chemicals and solids
- Contributes to controlling growth of bacteria
We Have Solutions
Conservation Solutions is highly effective in designing water efficiency programs tailored to meet your budget. We take a comprehensive look at opportunities to reduce water use by increasing efficiency. We work closely with customers to dramatically reduce water use in buildings by identifying and installing state of the art technologies that best meet the unique needs of your building or facility.
Water: Only 3% of water on earth is fresh water. 70% of the fresh water is locked up in ice caps and glaciers. Only 1% of the fresh water is surface water in lakes and rivers and many rivers no longer make it to the oceans, and if they do they are often polluted carry...
Landfill Leachate Collection Systems (LCS) can often suffer from excessive scaling and clogging of piping systems, pumps, etc. Conventional remediation methods include expensive hydro-blasting and/or acid cleaning but the problem quickly returns. Problems with scale...