Landfill Leachate Collection Systems (LCS) can often suffer from excessive scaling and clogging of piping systems, pumps, etc. Conventional remediation methods include expensive hydro-blasting and/or acid cleaning but the problem quickly returns.
- Problems with scale build-up in forced main and gravity main?
- What about wet well / lift station fouling with scale?
- Are you dealing with side slope scale issues
- Replacing or repairing pneumatic and/or electric pumps due to scale build-up?
Are you looking for ways to reduce chemical reduction, improved sludge dewatering in these applications?
- DAF (Dissolved Air Floatation Clarifiers)
- Settling Clarifiers
- Lamella Clarifiers
What about Chemical reduction and improved throughput for Microfiltration Systems?
Conservation Solutions can solve the scale problems associated with Landfills.
Installing FlowMark Web Induction Leachate Scale Control systems on Down-hole Pump
When FlowMark systems are applied to leachate piping microscopic calcium crystals are formed which prevent scale from attaching to surfaces. Many customers report piping stays clean and old existing scales are removed.