“It is important for the user to understand that conventional steam traps offer the manufacturer a much greater profit and their primary source of income. They do not want to promote the orifice steam trap and many will try to discourage its use.”
– The Steam Trap Handbook – James F. McCauley P.E.
Replace your old system with a long term solution, and say goodbye to venting steam!
The Primary Advantages of the SteamLoc® Tubular Outlet Technology are:
- 10 Year+ Warrantee
- Reduce Fuel Use/Energy Costs
- Reduce Water/Sewer Costs
- Reduce Chemical Treatment Cost
- No Moving Parts to Fail
- Eliminate Changing Steam Traps Year After Year
- Reduce Service Calls
- Fewer Hot and Cold Zones
- Eliminate Venting Receivers
- Simple Installation into existing trap bodies
- Simple installation. SteamLoc® inserts
- fit into existing trap bodies.
- Simple installation: SteamLoc® inserts fit into existing trap bodies.
- All SteamLoc® traps are custom engineered to each specific application.
Conservation Solutions is highly effective in designing water efficiency programs tailored to meet your budget. We take a comprehensive look at opportunities to reduce water use by increasing efficiency. We work closely with customers to dramatically reduce water use in buildings by identifying and installing state of the art technologies that best meet the unique needs of your building or facility.
Le Monde diplomatique: Water stress is defined as having a high percentage of water withdrawal compared to total available water in the area Water: Only 3% of water on earth is fresh water. 70% of the fresh water is lockedup in ice caps and glaciers. Only 1% of the...
Landfill Leachate Collection Systems (LCS) can often suffer from excessive scaling and clogging of piping systems, pumps, etc. Conventional remediation methods include expensive hydro-blasting and/or acid cleaning but the problem quickly returns. Problems with scale...